We all know people who are high vibrational or low vibrational or simple high vibe or low vibe.
What is high vibe person?
The Urban Dictionary’s definition is:
A naturally high state. The state of joy one achieves when a person’s actions and beliefs are aligned and all the pieces of their life have integrity and love at it’s core. The state of bliss experienced when at full health as a result of being substance free.
What is low vibe person?
A low vibe person would be the opposite of a high vibe person. They would be unhappy. Their actions and beliefs are not aligned and the pieces of their life do not have integrity and love at it’s core.
The truth is, we’re all a little bit of high vibe and low vibe
Nobody is 100% high vibe or low vibe.
If you do every see someone who is, they probably have some serious mental issue going on.
Look, human life is all about ups and downs.
While it’s great to feel euphoric all the time like when you are in love, have a new baby, get a promotion at work, or buy a new house, that high feeling just can’t last forever.
And that’s ok.
There is no way to avoid a low vibe feeling sometimes.
Like when a loved one dies.
It pretty much takes the wind out of your sails.
You have to go through a grieving process before you can get back up to your high vibe again.
We’re all attracted to high vibe people in general
Most American’s may have never heard of Elvira Tugusheva, more commonly known by Russian’s and Europeans as Elvira T.
Living and working in the Kyrgyz Republic (a former Soviet Socialist Republic) I was instantly attracted to her music when I heard it.
I use her as an example. Unlike most musicians from Russia, she did not grow up learning piano.
Instead when she was 12 years old she started to learn how to play the keyboard and sing and write songs on her own.
She would compete in local competitions.
At the age of 15 she wrote the song called Все решено (Vse resheno), (Everything is Decided).
With the help of friends she recorded it in a studio and uploaded it to the internet.
Thousands of people heard her song and liked it and she become popular overnight.
A major recording label offered her a contract.
Her first song she wrote immediately went to the Top 20 in Russia and made the Top 100 in Europe.
So how did she do it?
Well success leaves clues.
Here is a quote from an interview she did:
I bring good and light to people, and in each of my songs there is not that negativity that is present in many compositions on our stage. They have a meaning that shifts people from their place – they begin to strive for their goals and their dreams. I hope that I am an example of this.
But don’t take my word for it. Judge for yourself. This is one of my favorite songs by her called, Моя Душа (Moya Dusha) (My Soul).
For those of you who don’t speak Russian here is the English translation of this beautiful song:
How low vibe people operate
I’m sure we all know some low vibe people.
I’m sure most of us have acted in a low vibe way before ourselves.
Low vibe people tend to be jealous of high vibe people’s happiness and success.
Instead of lifting themselves up,they try to pull everyone else back down, instead.
I refer to it as the bucket of crabs syndrome.
I was amazed the first time I was in a seafood market in Virginia Beach and saw buckets of crabs with no cover on top.
Every time one crab would try to escape, another crab would pull them back into the bucket.
Low vibe people in your life will try to do this whenever they see you try to better yourself.
Let’s say you are working in some low end job. You know, the one where everyone complains about everything from the pay, to the boss and all the problems in their life.
In fact, it’s like a competition to see who has a crappier live.
Some have been there their for years and never plan to leave.
But for you, it was just a temporary stepping stone while you improved your education or skills before moving on to the next higher step in your life.
As soon as they find out you are leaving for a new job, starting a business, or doing anything to try to better yourself, they immediately have stories to tell you about how it won’t work.
They either tried it themselves or had a cousin that did.
Their philosophy is you should just stay put like they are.
Because if you do better yourself, it forces them to re-examine what they are doing in life. Which isn’t much.
Income and vibrational level are directly proportional
Go visit a high income area and a low income area in your geographical area.
Notice how the people act, dress and talk.
Look at how they maintain their houses, cars and things.
Notice how in the high income area, people are usually more positive and in the low income area people are more negative in general.
I’m not saying everyone is 100% positive or negative. I’m also not saying high income people are better than low income people.
What I’m saying is the way you think and act affects your job prospects, educational opportunities and the future spouse you may attract.
Go to a job work site with white collar professional and then go to a low income job site with blue collar workers paid just at or above minimum wage
You will notice a difference in the way people talk, act and think.
Higher vibe workers tend to talk about the future, ideas, investments and opportunities.
Low vibe workers tend to talk about how they got drunk at the bar over the weekend.
23 Tips on how to move up to move up to a higher vibrational level
- Read “The Four Agreements” by don Miquel Ruiz.
- Read “Why You’re You’re Dumb, Sick and Broke – And How to Get Smart, Healthy and Rich” by Randy Gage.
- Treat people with kindness and respect no matter who they are.
- If you’ve wronged someone, apologize to them. Whether they forgive you or not is on them. You’ve already done your part.
- Now forgive yourself. This is sometimes the hardest thing to do.
- Remember that your past doesn’t matter. It’s the present moment that defines what your future will be.
- Don’t get sucked into low vibe political discussions. Your life doesn’t depend on who the president is. You need to take action on your own and use politicians as excuses as to why your life sucks. None of them will help you anyway.
- Have something you are passionate about doing and never give up on it.
- Never quit. Most people give up too early and quit at the first sign of what they think is failure. Nothing goes straight up. You will experience advances and setbacks and you strive to hit your goals. Stick with it.
- Eat healthy foods. Try to eat mostly a plant based diet with plenty of vegetables and fruit. Raw and organic as much as possible. Try to avoid greasy, fattening, and high carb processed food as much as possible. This little change in lifestyle will pay off massive rewards in your health and life.
- Take vacations and travel to different areas you haven’t seen before. Don’t do the same routine every year. Don’t stay home and just work on projects around the house. Budget for a nice vacation. It doesn’t have to be expensive or far. Plan it out ahead of time.
- Get your finances in place by following Dave Ramsey’s 7 Baby Steps
- Get some exercise. You don’t need to join a fancy gym or do an intense workout. You can start with a walk around a park in your area or watch a YouTube video on how to exercise at home. Start slow and easy and keep it fun.
- Lose some weight if you need to. Nothing makes you feel better than dropping some unwanted weight and looking better. I used a product called Trim365 to help me lose weight and keep it off. Click here to see what I used.
- Get a good haircut or style.
- Buy some nice clothes. It doesn’t have to be expensive. You can find nice clothes even at your local department stores, yard sales, or thrift shops.
- Get a hobby. Do something you enjoy. Get your partner involved.
- Volunteer for a worthwhile cause. Get involved in your local community. Do something positive and meet new and interesting people. Even if it’s once a month or once a week, it’s all good.
- Get involved in sports if you have time. You could join a baseball league, volleyball, tennis or whatever you like.
- Learn a foreign language. In most countries I’ve been to the foreigners have a joke that goes like this. Q: “What do you call a person who speaks three languages?” A:”Trilingual. Q: “What do you call a person who speaks two languages?” A:”Bilingual.” Q:”What do you call a person who speaks one language?” A:”An American” The joke is funny, but it’s kind of sad that almost in every other country people speak at least two or more languages, but in the United States, most people only know English. Pick a language you like. You can find a local group or go online and start with free classes.
- Run for political office. Yes, I know I just said, stay out of political discussions that can turn low vibe quickly. However, you can find a non-partisan office to run for such as the local school board or another position where you could use your expertise or learn something.
- Unclutter your house. Take a look at anything you haven’t used in the past year. Either sell it, give it away or throw it in the trash if it’s not serving your purpose anymore. The less clutter you have in your life, the better you will feel.
- Start a part time side business. If you work for someone else regardless if you like your job or not, it’s always good to have something of your own. You can start by making and selling your own products if you are good, sell locally or on eBay or Amazon. You can join a network marketing company or multi level marketing company, become an online affiliate, write a blog, develop a video course, write a book, etc. The possibilities are endless. This will help you grow and expand your mind and even put some extra money in your pocket to pay down debt or have some vacation money. I currently do my own business online. Click here to see what I’m doing.